Monday, September 30, 2013

Challenge #70-"Tags"



Thanks to everyone  who entered my last challenge.  There were some wonderful entries.  Now for the current challenge.  It is "Tags".  This is usually a fun challenge for everyone and the Design Team is anxious to see all the tags you create.
Vicki
Here is my tag for this challenge.  I took a couple of Lunagirl images and combined them.  At the top is some twine and a chipboard flower.  The beautiful background paper is from SEI.


Hazel
For this tag I used one of the pictures from Lunagirl labels women called Anita, digitally blending this with a Dezinaworld music rose background. I printed this and mounted it on to a tag that I had lightly brushed with mustard seed and fired brick distress inks. Flowers and ribbons from stash.


Krisha
I chose this very cool, autumn looking frame for my rather LARGE tag!  I generated the frame 3 times, working with Print Shop.  Then added my letters before printing and cutting them out.  I hand shaded the letters for a little depth.  Then I got inky with the tag, stencils and gesso were used too.  When I added the frames I mounted them with pop dots.  I added some gold embellishments along the edges, and yarn for the tie.


Michele
Images from our challenge sponsor Lunagirl Moonbeams are so luscious I really enjoyed using this dreamy vintage lady for this tag.  I've also got a bit of postcard from a Lunagirl collage sheet on this creation as well along with designer paper, tissue tape and flower stickers.  This is an easy challenge to join since you have a lot of artistic freedom to make your tag.  So I hope you will play along.


Petra
Isn't she darling with all the flowers and wishes? This is one of the wonderful Lunagirl Moonbeam images. The white labels of the image are empty, I filled them with birthday wishes and layered the image on white dry-embossed and patterend paper. Embellishments are some machine stitching and an adorable little resin bird.


Barbara
Last minute on Friday before I left for the cottage I printed my images, who would have thought I would run out of colour ink in my printer.....not me. I picked one of the images that was blue tones and coloured it with my spica glitter pens. I cut it and the scalloped base with my small rectangles and the tag I used my Sizzix tag die with a piece of glitter patterned paper. a few pearls and piece of lace to finish it off.


*******
I am so excited to have as my sponsor for this challenge Lunagirl Vintage Images.  Karen carries a great array of images in every type category possible and she continuously adds to her inventory.  They are inexpensive and of great quality.  To go to her site, just click on the logo below.

Lunagirl

5 comments:

  1. Your tag is so sweet, Vicki - and love all the rest of the team's crafting x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tags made by the design team. Thanks for the new challenge and I love the collages from Lunagirl Moonbeams. What a great sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the fun challenge to play in, I hope my spooky tag attached to my spooky altered bottle doesn't scare everyone ;0) All the DT creations are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful DT samples and entries for your Tags challenge! I'm very proud to be the sponsor. I really love vintage style, and I love seeing what everyone creates with Lunagirl images! Keep up the lovely work, everyone!

    ReplyDelete